just speak English

emmy

Hello guys
sorry i ask bbt:do you mean weak or week?someone or some own? please check your dictations friends..

BBT

There were a lot of mice in a house. The man of the house got a cat. The cat killed many of the mice. Then the oldest mouse said:"All mice must come to my hole tonight, and we will think what we can do about this cat."

All the mice came. Many mice spoke , but none knew what to do. At last a young mouse stood up and said:" We must put a bell on the cat. Then , when the cat comes near, we'll hear the bell and run away and hide. So the cat will never catch any more mice."

Then the old mouse asked :" Who will put the bell on the cat?" No mouse answered. He waited, but still no one answered. At last he said:"It is not hard to say things, but it is harder to do them."

emmy

thank you so mush BBT...was a fantastic story.......at first I think it's Zakani's story!!!!wow
so mush=به فراوانی.زیاد

famous_sh

Hello my dear friends., I really enjoyed. Was the best thing I saw on this site. Higher Higher.thank you.Really grateful:rose:

famous_sh

I'm so lonely.'m So glad I came here.I did not even study

But I like the atmosphere here. I can not read it much. But I'm happy.

When I see people here that do not know each other, but how they are friends or studying, I enjoy.

Lets make a beautiful world with love

Please pray for me., I've lost myself.

BBT

I'm so lonely.'m So glad I came here.I did not even study

But I like the atmosphere here. I can not read it much. But I'm happy.

When I see people here that do not know each other, but how they are friends or studying, I enjoy.

Lets make a beautiful world with love

Please pray for me., I've lost myself.

I'm impressed

emmy

dear friends I think the best way of learning is use the worlds you know and don't be ashamed of use them wrong we are here to learn and study. what is your opinion guys?eeeee

karshenasgh

Hello daer friends
I am happy to find this tapic:4d564ad6:1
It is to spaeke engelish very bad. can you help to speake engelish beter??:smiliess (4):1

zErOOn3

.... Hi Bax

Ru?

I Need DL Link For AKCeNT-Thats MY Name - HD MuSIC ViDEO

... I Dont Have VPN

tnks a L0t

:smilies-azardl (113

red nazi

Hello daer friends
I am happy to find this tapic:4d564ad6:1
It is to spaeke engelish very bad. can you help to speake engelish beter??:smiliess (4):1

karshenas you shoud say i speak english very bad.
can you help me to speak better.

and the answer is:yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss why not honey

بالا