English corner

SNA

Dea......r friends. Let's share our Knowledge in English.For instance,this target will be fulfiled(=make happen) via sharing of new idioms,grammars,hard words,correction of other's flacies as much as we can and etc.In this contex ,I'll attempt to write 1 idiom every day accompanied with it's meaning.:smilies-azardl (113:rose::riz304.Please cooperate in this contex and say your program.:a2d3::

آخرین ویرایش:

SNA

:image170:بچههههههههههههههههههههههه هههههههههههههههههههههههها پس کجایین؟؟؟/ هیش کی نیست؟؟؟؟؟:78::p7977cujr38iyymsu8::eek:t0837h0nn8zfqu8ult

ROJO

Try to be a DREAMER
Vincent Van Gogh. Everyone told him, 'You only have one ear. You cannot be a great artist.' And you know what he said? 'I can't hear you.' Van Gogh was a dreamer...Louis Pasteur turned cheese into medicine...Benjamin Franklin. People said, 'You can't fly a kite in a rainstorm,' and Ben Franklin said, 'Yes you can, if you have an electric kite.' a film quote about dream

Leyli002

Try to be a DREAMER
Vincent Van Gogh. Everyone told him, 'You only have one ear. You cannot be a great artist.' And you know what he said? 'I can't hear you.' Van Gogh was a dreamer...Louis Pasteur turned cheese into medicine...Benjamin Franklin. People said, 'You can't fly a kite in a rainstorm,' and Ben Franklin said, 'Yes you can, if you have an electric kite.' a film quote about dream

Grate,I like it...

darab

hello my friends. i love learning foreign languages specially english. may i ask one of you inform me about the main goal of this topic. what plan do you follow exactly.thanks a million:riz304:

SNA

hello my friends. i love learning foreign languages specially english. may i ask one of you inform me about the main goal of this topic. what plan do you follow exactly.thanks a million:riz304:

dear Darab:welcome to this corner.The goals of this corner is written at the first page by mj 1919.But as a matter of fact nobody cooperate actively here.I myself write an idiom every day.:a2d3:

بالا