hi everybody...i relly like study english and improve my speaking
tanks dr mojtaba for this topic
I'm glad you raised this topic:riz304:
best wishes:riz304:

setareh58

Hi my friends & Dr Mojtaba
How are you?
I glad for topic English Corner
I 'm Setareh that had studied course of chemistry on the university of Razi but I'm weak writing & speaking& grammar English.
I will been happing that tell me mistake in the sentence:thanks:
I were studding 504 essential word book & 10 lesson of essential word TOEFL Barron's.
I'm hope that I'm learning English at a long with my friends:a2d3:

آخرین ویرایش:

sakar

sorry
i cant read all of the posts
then help me
I want to know your program
can u write 4 me?:riz304:

Hamidvet

Hi my friends & Dr Mojtaba
How are you?
I'm glad for the/this topic , English Corner
I 'm Setareh that had studied course of chemistry on the university of Razi but I'm weakin writing & speaking& grammar of English.
I will be happy that tell me my mistakes in the sentence
I were studding 504 essential word book & 10 lesson of essential word TOEFL Barron's.
I'm hope that I'm learning English at a longperiod with my friends:a2d3:

سلام دوووووووست جونم خوش اومدی عزیز:rose:

این قسمت ها اصلاح شده اند، تاجایئی که فکر میکردم درسته ... :black_eyed:

foroozan

Hello every body
My English is not strong but I know few.
I love this topic because I love English language

آخرین ویرایش:

Hamidvet

What is the best way to promote language?

Me,myself, have studied many foreign language pages, i' read scintific news from LIVESCIENCE for example every day and I really enjoy translating.
WIKIPEDIA.COM/en is also a good site for reading.
and don't forget to expand your knowledge about the words, phrases and grammer, structure , listening, etc

setareh58

I have been studding grammar but I'm very weak.:1dco2x0p1lilzhfpg1t I so far didn't go to class grammar and my self was studding but It is very problem for example contents tense verb , I couldn't practice verbs truly.
I was studding understand and using English Grammar betty S.Azar & Stacy A. Hagen.
I'm like advance on the my language very much.
I'm waiting guidance you:smiliess (12):

SNA

I have been studding grammar but I'm very weak.:1dco2x0p1lilzhfpg1t I so far didn't go to class grammar and my self was studding but It is very problem for example contents tense verb , I couldn't practice verbs truly.
I was studding understand and using English Grammar betty S.Azar & Stacy A. Hagen.
I'm like advance on the my language very much.
I'm waiting guidance you:smiliess (12):
Hi dear setareh. In my opinion,To promot your english skills, Lizgi is an appropriate choice.but it's not sufficient.You should know that the more english is practiced the more promotion will be aquired
be successful honey:riz304:

آخرین ویرایش:

SNA

to start topic
please introduce your educational field or your university
(that routine question :tonguesmiley:)

Hi dear mj1919.Thanks a million for founding the corner in order to shoot up english writting skills.As at the introduction of me is written,my major is gentics.I've taken international examination at BEHASHT ORGANIZATION mounthes ago. The result of examination will be published 9 days later.Please pray for my acceptance.:ahi5slcgm04mi8jqqkl

Hamidvet

Hi dear mj1919.Thanks a million for founding the corner in order to shoot up english writting skills.As at the introduction of me is written,my major is gentics.I've taken international examination at BEHASHT ORGANIZATION mounthes ago. The result of examination will be published 9 days later.Please pray for my acceptance.:ahi5slcgm04mi8jqqkl

SNA welcome to this party of English Club! :4d564ad6:
I hope new persons come in and participate more and more ...

بالا