English Grammer | 100% FREE | slideshow

English Grammar | 100% FREE | slideshow

welcome!
may you forgot but I remember my promise about publish English Grammar accord to Cambridge University method.
it's my duty to:

reserve copyright of this file and all files that I'll publish here for NeuroScience World site
and also

now for first file you can download it here or go to publisher website for download

Download detail:
(Filetype: ZIP(with password) and PPsx (MS PowerPoint slideshow
size: about 1.27 MB
password for open:
http@://neurosc.at.vu
note: please remove @ in password file
for download click on PPT Icon
ppt logo.jpg

آخرین ویرایش:

دوست عزیز اشاره کردم در زیر فایل که هنگامی که پسور رو کپی میکنید یا می نویسید باید عبارت @ نباشه من به این خاطر @گذاشتم تو پسورد یه لینک هست فرم اتوماتیک اون رو به عنوان سایت دارنده لینک تبدیل می کنه.پس لطفا برای باز شده از پسورد بدون @ استفاده نمایید

simin69

دوست عزیز اشاره کردم در زیر فایل که هنگامی که پسور رو کپی میکنید یا می نویسید باید عبارت @ نباشه من به این خاطر @گذاشتم تو پسورد یه لینک هست فرم اتوماتیک اون رو به عنوان سایت دارنده لینک تبدیل می کنه.پس لطفا برای باز شده از پسورد بدون @ استفاده نمایید

سلام
ممنونم ولی من بدون @ رمز را وارد میکنم ولی باز نمی کند:smiliess (12):

سلام
ممنونم ولی من بدون @ رمز را وارد میکنم ولی باز نمی کند:smiliess (12):

Untitled.jpg
ضمنا این فایل نیاز به برنامه مایکروسافت پاووینت که زیر مجموعه مایکروسافت آفیس و مدل بالاتر از 2003 یعنی ورزن های 2007 2010 2013intro و 2013plus دارد.

ZOT

مرسی ممنون دوست گرامی
شما هر روز یک درس میگذارید؟

I'm saying you hello!
new part of Grammar is ready.
you can download it here :)

[password: NeuroScience World [when copy it please delete @ between // and neurosc

در کوچه های بی کسی میچرخم،دریغ از هم نفسی...
به یاد دارم آن روز که در محله مان عروسی بود...دختر بیستون و پسر آبیدر...کردی فرنجی پوش با گیوه های دست بافت و لباس مرض کردی قرمز رنگ،دختر از نژاد کلهر و طاق بستان و بیستون،پسر یگانه خان اردلان و بابان و مردوخ...
چه رقصی بود آن روز زن و مرد دست در دست هم "ره ش په له گ" می رقصیدند و به قول کردی "هه لپرکی" می کردند...
بیاد دارم مهر دختر بیستون وفای پسر آبیدر بود آن هم عندالاستطاعه...
بیاد دارم که جهازش قلبی پرمهر و دستانی پاک و چشمانی اسیر بود....
چه زیبا بود...حیف که گذشت...
حیف و صد حیف...

Final part of unit one slideshow plused by practies for learn more

OoOoOoOPSSSSSSSS!!!!!

YES LAST PART OF UNITE ONE IS HERE FOR DOWNLOAD

BEFORE DOWNLOAD PLEASE NOTE THAT

TODAY IS BEST DAY IN MY LIFE....
HOPE THAT EVERYONE OF YOU, WHO CONCERN TO THIS TOPIC ALWAYS SENSE THESE DAYS LIKE ME

AND IT'S IMPORTANT THAT SAY THANKS TO MR.KHODAMI THAT ALWAYS ALLOW TO ME FOR USING HIS UPLOAD SPACE

THIS FILE DON'T NEED TO PASSWORD FOR OPEN

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

(MORE DOWNLOAD LINKS (RELATED LINKS

DOWNLOAD PART ONE OF UNITE ONE

DOWNLOAD PART TWO OF UNITE ONE

I think it'll craze that show you one score report of ielts see detail in Picture

gqgok5x7k31kr6ypp4qt.jpg

English Grammar | 100% FREE | slideshow |Lesson two-P2-1

hi everyone
I'm really sorry that had late about publish this lesson, in fact We had traveled for Biostech Intl. conference in France and it made as so busy

but I never forgot and forgitting my promise

here is Lesson two Part 1 of Grammar

don't need to set password for open

....Download Here....

mk.unknown

hi everyone
I'm really sorry that had late about publish this lesson, in fact We had traveled for Biostech Intl. conference in France and it made as so busy

but I never forgot and forgitting my promise

here is Lesson two Part 1 of Grammar

don't need to set password for open

....Download Here....

Who told you that your English is good enough to write ? There are at least 5 big mistakes in the text that I've quoted from your post.In addition, everything that you are trying to teach us by these slides can easily be found in Oxford or Cambridge general books such as "English grammer in use" or "Practical English usage". I suggest you stop updating this useless topic and also terminate your showing off​

Who told you that your English is good enough to write ? There are at least 5 big mistakes in the text that I've quoted from your post.In addition, everything that you are trying to teach us by these slides can easily be found in Oxford or Cambridge general books such as "English grammer in use" or "Practical English usage". I suggest you stop updating this useless topic and also terminate your showing off​

MR.unknown in first time we told to all here is Non-Verbal as informal we just update grammar file there we help all just to improve her/his grammar there was no english class there was no grammar class there was no form and ...

open and review all files that I uploaded there. if you find just one and not more mistake or incorrect data I promise that kill myself ;)

آخرین ویرایش:

در جواب این دوست محترم صلاحدیدم این موضوع رو مطرح کنم که روزی که تصمیم بر بروز رسانی این تاپیک قطعی شد براین که ما فقط بروز رسانی رو لانجام بدیم،با دوستانی که تو چت باکس در این خصوص بحث شد قرار بر این بود فقط فایل ها بروز بشن و بصورت غیر رسمی صحبت ها ایجاد بشه... مثال واجب الوجب:
برگردین به صحبت عامیانه شخصی دو جمله رو ببینید:
ن رفتم خونه دوستام
من به خانه دوستانم رفته ام. (رفته بودم)
در صحبت عامیانه خصوصا در کشورهای اروپایی و آمریکایی به هیچ وجه نیاز به گرامر بازی نیست آنچه که هم من اینجا بروز رسانی میکنم همچون منابع بیشمار موجودردر نت هست و هیچ نیازی به دانلود حتمی نیست. شما براحتی می تونید میلیون ها فایل رو بروز رسانی شده ببینید...اگرم تمایل به مکالمات سخت گیرانه دارین خوشحال میشیم در سایت speaking24.com همواره آنلاین هستم خوشحال میشم ی ملاقات مختصر اونجا داشته باشیم.ایدی من همین شمارس... ضمنا برنامه مفید کنفرانس سی کیو هستیم.میتونید بیایید اونجا با همین زبان گرامری درخدمتیم.

mk.unknown

MR.unknown in first time we told to all here is Non-Verbal as informal we just update grammar file there we help all just to improve her/his grammar there was no english class there was no grammar class there was no form and ...

open and review all files that I uploaded there. if you find just one and not more mistake or incorrect data I promise that kill myself ;)

I'm mk.unknown sir. I do agree with you in this case but just imagine that somebody learns all the grammar in your slides & then compare your sentences structures with their correct form . Or someone enters this thread and take a quick look at your posts... anyway, I'll be more than happy if you guide me through the website that you mentioned(speaking24.com) and show me how to use it. Because I'm not really good at using new websites. You can send me the tutorial via PM​

Haydi

فقط برای پایان دادن به این بحثا، یه نکته بگم..

اکثر دوستانی که تاپیک باز میکنن و مطلبی میذارن هدفشون کمک به بقیه دوستانشون هست..
این حرف که نمونه این اسلاید ها در کتابای آموزش گرامر پیدا میشه و این تاپیک، تاپیک مفیدی نیست
درست نیست..
این جمله دوستمونو به حساب اینکه تازه با این سایت آشنا شدن و هنوز به اون صورت آشناییتی
با تاپیکا ندارن میذاریم چون به مرور متوجه میشن که اغلب تاپیکا محتوایی دارن که تو کتابا پیدا میشه..

شاد و موفق باشید.
.:riz304:

بالا