English corner

mohana

I'm worry... when i can ( can i :whistle:)finish TOEFL words? i just study 3 lessons:14:

آخرین ویرایش:

Hamidvet

Hello everybody!
We're gathered here to fun; Ooops it's a good idea , great topic ... but not only fun, but also it's about learning english ;)
I'm Hamidreza , from Neyshabur , studying Veterinary Medicine (Animals healthcare and welfare)
My carrier in Vet was started in October 2008 when I was a young boy , seeking to have a good position in my society , to have a good job in the future; I was alaways interested in animals , from my childhood. The livestocks are so pretty,kind and also funny animals that make me loughing when examining/treating them ...
my university is in Zabol , the great ancient city where Rostam(Shahname's Hero) was living there.... The Burned City ...

arezoo90

i think if i continue this way my phd become a dream for me
realy i think this :65d6a5d6s:
but i don,t want this bad things will happen

mj1919

hi freinds
it,s so shy
i can,t speak or writing:sad:
so bad for me
i miss my hope to learn english
help me:dadad4:
please please
thank you every body :riz304:

HELLO
i think you are writing in strange language
:25r30wi:
come one ! friend , you are writing english , now

we can improve our skills here

welcome to english corner

mj1919

Hello everybody!
We're gathered here to fun; Ooops it's a good idea , great topic ... but not only fun, but also it's about learning english ;)
I'm Hamidreza , from Neyshabur , studying Veterinary Medicine (Animals healthcare and welfare)
My carrier in Vet was started in October 2008 when I was a young boy , seeking to have a good position in my society , to have a good job in the future; I was alaways interested in animals , from my childhood. The livestocks are so pretty,kind and also funny animals that make me loughing when examining/treating them ...
my university is in Zabol , the great ancient city where Rostam(Shahname's Hero) was living there.... The Burned City ...

Welcome, Friend
i see you write very well
it is our honor that you check and correct our mistakes in writing,
and teach us some writing tricks ,

Thank you

arezoo90

sure
you must laugh
:25r30wi:
but i don,t any choice
i want to learn
yes:a2d3:

آخرین ویرایش:

arezoo90

i,m going to sleep
tomorrow i,m ready
but i,m sleepy now and i don,t know what i say!
have a good night my dear friends

mohana

pay attention i used from Dear ROJO's lesson in above sentence.
:a2d3::a2d3:

thanks my friends...and....have a good night :smiliess (10):

921664-sleeping-baby.jpg

ROJO

i think if i continue this way my phd become a dream for me
realy i think this :65d6a5d6s:
but i don,t want this bad things will happen
I think nobody's swallowed a dictionary here.I'm sure u know many words ,just learn the way u can use them in an accurate structure.improve ur vocabulary knowledge,,, Books ,tv series n talk shows r really helpful...n ur DREAM will undoubtedly come true

mahnam

hello
thanks a lot for this topics Dr. Mj
I'm absolutely crazy about learning English... :wacsmiley:

بالا