>کردان جهانی شد

faranita

>کردان جهانی شد
>هرچند دانشگاه آکسفورد اتهام دادن مدرک دکترا به کردان را تکذیب کرد، واژه “کردان” به دیکشنری آکسفورد راه پیدا کرد! كردان جهاني شد و تاريخي و تا هميشه در تاريخ خواهد ماند چرا؟ چون نامش به عنوان فعل در ديكشنري هاي مهم جهان وارد شده منظور واژه نوين “كردانايز“ است كه معاني زير را دارا مي باشد: به معني اخذ مدرك دكترا بدون داشتن مدرك ليسانس به معني فريفتن ديگران بوسيله يك دروغ بزرگ به معني دستيابي به يك شغل مهم مانند وزارت بوسيله جعل مدرك و غيره،باور نمیکنید؟ خودتان در سايت زير ملاحظه بفرماييد:
>Urban Dictionary: Kordanize
>1. Kordanize 1055 up, 115 down
>
> Kordanize /‘kərdənaiz/ (v.) past tense: Kordanized / past participle: Kordanized 1 To get Ph.D without having B.Sc. 2 To deceive a nation by telling them a big lie 3 To become an important person (e.g. minister) by presenting fake certificate or documents. 4 to try to bribe someone in order to change his mind kordan kordanification kordanophobia kordanism kordanickordanicly
>1 In this country Ph.D is just a piece of worthless paper.If i were you i would kordanize. 2 He must be sentenced to prison after he kordanized the whole country but as he was backed by the president he could scape the justice. 3 Kordanizing proves to be the best way of becoming a minister in an eastern country. 4 Although he tried to kordanize the Parliament members but finally they voted to sack the Minister for lying about his fake degree from Oxford University.
>buy kordanize mugs & shirts
>kordan kordanize kordanification kordanophobia kordanismkordanic kordanicly by DesoliDs Jan 5, 2009 share this add a video
>2. kordanize 22 up, 11 down
>
> a word which DesoliDs created and put on urban dictionary and some illiterate people said that oxford dictionary has put this word on the net maybe not knowing that urban dictionary and oxford dictionaries are different. I first heard that word in the university
>Although Oxford University has denied Mr Kordan a doctoral certificate, the word "Kordan" has entered the Oxford dictionary:- Kordanize /'k?rd?naiz/ (v.) past tense: Kordanized / past participle: Kordanized

باور نکردنیه!!!
نمی دونم چی بگم... حس میکنم به خاطر بی لیاقتی مسئولین آبرومون توی دنیا رفت...

OMID2010

توی دیکشنری های رسمی نیست این سایت کلمات عامیانه رو ترجمه میکنه

بالا